Wednesday 11 July 2012

Managing my time in Ramadhan

To make the most of my Ramadhan i set myself goals and try my best to reach them. It is difficult and i dont always manage :(. This is normally due to poor preparation and organisation.  This year i'm hoping to use my time wisely inshallah.

Firstly, i will be making a list of  things i would like to achieve. My aim is to finish the Quran atleast once in Ramadhan. Since i've had my children it has been very difficult to do so in Ramadhan. I would love to memories atleast five Surahs  and Hadiths. My Memory is very poor so if i accomplish this i would be over the moon. I am going to spend more time with my son teaching him about Islam and the importance of the blessed month.  And Read, gain as much knowledge as possible.

Secondly, i will be making a timetable. A routine is always good and helps to manage your time wisely. I dont want to be cleaning and cooking all day in Ramadhan.

Have you thought about how you will spend your time in Ramadhan?

Do you spend most of your time cooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment