Monday 9 July 2012

Even mummies deserve pampering

Asalamualaykum dear sisters,

I think every mum forgets about herself when she has a baby. You go shopping and pick out things for the bundle of joy in your life, however very rearly get something for yourself. I stopped treating myself when i had my first son who is now 3 mashallah. You want the best for your children and want to spent every penny on them. Although i feel you matter too. If your happy then your babies are happy too.

So, now i spoil myself as much as i can. I do it as frequently as i can as i feel its very important to feel special and good about yourself. It could be the smallest of things. You dont have to book a pamper day every week. You could just paint your nails one evening or treat yourself to little something when you go shopping or even have a soak in the bath.

It might not be much but today i took out time while my husband dearest was off from work and was looking after the boys. I pampered myself with some products i got from bodyshop. A couple of  days ago i bought special edition musk body lotion and perfume, They smelt absolutely gorgeous. Anyway the sales assistant offered a loyalty card with which you get 10% of with each purchase. So i got that for £3.50, i was given the choice to pick a bodywash for free with the card. I had 3 options Apricot and Basil, pear and i dont remember the other one although i chose Apricot and basil because the smell was delicious. I dyed my hair today too, the colour i got was light blonde however having very dark brown her it turned out the way i hoped which is a slightly lighter shade to my orginal hair colour. You may think what is the point  but i could notice the difference even if my mum couldnt lol. And i like it. Now i am indulging in some scrumptious lindl chocolates...yummy.

How often do you pamper yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment