Tuesday 17 July 2012

Indulging moments

It has to be done. Us women need to treat ourselves as frequently as possible.

My hands are very dry and i'm always looking for products to improve the dryness so I decided to visit Lush a couple of days ago and got some goodies. I purchased four products:

1. Silky underwear bottle - Ok this product is a bottle of powder which you put on your skin and your skin feels sooo smooth.

2. Each peach massage bar - Moisturising Bar which you just wipe on your skin. The warmth from your skin melts it onto your skin. This product actually smells of lemons and not peach. I have been using it however i'm still not to sure about the Peach bar.

3. Big Buffy - If you want nice, soft moisturised skin after a shower then i would recommend this exfoliating bar.  This product also has a oil in it can't remember which one but its great for people with dry skin and you don't have to use a moisturising lotion after.  It Removes dead skin leaving it smooth and polished.

4, Lip Sugar Scrub - Yummy Bubble gum flavour lip scrub which you can eat as well! Removes dead skin and leaves lips soft.

I popped into tescos to get a tin of chick peas and ended up purchasing to other items:

1. Garnier Pure Active Exfo brusher wash - This facewash has a brush on it so you squeeze the facewash onto the brush and you apply it on your face in circular motions. I love this. I could feel the difference instantly. My face felt so soft.

2. Skin Wisdom Youth Protect - A Daily moisturiser with spf 15. It leaves skin  feeling toned conditioned after 4 weeks. I have only used it twice so i will keep you updated on the results inshallah.

Have you tried any of these products?

Anything you can recommened for dry skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment