Wednesday 5 September 2012

My facebook page

Asalamu alaykum sisters,

My page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Behind-The-Veil/423247794388218

Behind The Veil is a small business providing a wide range of scarves, hijab pins and everything else you need to cover up at excellent prices.

Finding Hijabi accessories is always a struggle. So i set up my business so i could work with something I am passionate about as well as working round my 2 children.

GIFT BAG SERVICE
I also offer the gift bag service where you will have 1 hijab of your choice, 1 pin and a handmade card all wrapped in a gift bag ready to give your loved one.

...
P&P
Standard 2nd Class UK Deliveries - £3.00 up to 4 Scarves
First Class - £4.00 for 5+ scarves
Recoreded Delievery - £5.00 for 8+ scarves

For outside the uk please contact me.

EXCHANGE & REFUNDS
I offer an exchange if you are not satisfied with the product but cannot provide a refund.
[Please note: postage costs cannot be refunded for the returns of your purchase/s]

ORDERS
Orders will be taken through my email which is behindthe_veil@ymail.com. I will then send you a invoice for the payment which will be through paypal. Other methods may be considered. Orders will be processed once i have received the payment.

Happy shopping

Asalamu alaykum
 

Basic Info

Contact Info


No comments:

Post a Comment