Tuesday 21 August 2012

My facebook page

Asalamu alaykum sisters,

Firstly Eid Mubarak! I pray that you all had a wonderful eid with your family and friends. May we all get the opportunity to benefit from our beautiful blessed month of Ramadhan next year.

Behind The Veil is my new facebook page, I have been thinking for a while to start a business from home. Being a mum i didn't want to go out to work. Working from home is perfect for those mums who want to spent all their valuable time with their young children, watching them grow and learn new things is amazing and wouldn't want to miss any of it.

So I wanted to do something which I was passionate about and would enjoy. I already make cards as a hobby which i also sell too but i wanted to do more. I wanted to do something related to my Deen and I came up with the idea of selling hijabs and hijab accessories. I know allot of sisters do this and I wanted to do something slightly different. Inshallah I will be offering a gift pack service too where you can chose some items to add to the gift pack which will be sent out to you all ready to give to your loved ones.

Stock will be added to the page soon inshallah.

Do support my pages:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Behind-The-Veil/423247794388218
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beautiful-Handmade-Cards/265165096867014

I would appreciate any feedback and ideas in regards to my business/pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment